To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Nashville, TN
- Alesia Kelley
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
CuraHealth Nashville • Nashville, TN
Posted 26 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
$7500 Signing Bonus for Full Time Positions
Full-Time and Per Diem
Reports to CCO
DAY OR NIGHTS
PLEASE INDICATE WHICH POSITION YOU ARE INTERESTED IN ON YOUR RESUME
Responsible for the delivery of patient care through the nursing processes of assessment, planning, evaluation and implementation; directs and guides patient teaching and activities of ancillary personnel while maintaining standards of professional nursing.
Licenses or Certifications
- Current license to practice professional nursing in the state where currently practicing (RN)
- CPR required
- ACLS certification preferred
Education, Training, and Experience
- 1-2 years of RN nursing experience preferred
Skills and Abilities, Proficiency and Productivity Standards
- Promotes healing environment and utilizes resources for optimal patient outcomes
- Organizes and prioritizes tasks and projects; accurately completes job responsibilities within the specified time constraints
- Adheres to ethical, regulatory and accreditation standards
- Speaks and communicates English effectively, both in verbal and written format
- Maintains confidentiality of patient information
- Respects Patient Rights and promotes customer satisfaction
- Works cooperatively with co-workers and other hospital employees
- Adapts to changes necessitated by guest/staff situations
- Seeks assistance as needed
- Writes legibly
- Functions proficiently in a Microsoft Windows environment
- Ability to lift up to 30 pounds
- Ability to stand, sit, reach, push, pull, stoop, kneel, crouch and/or crawl, grasp, use fine finger movement
- Indoors in climate controlled, well-lighted, and ventilated environment
As a representative of CuraHealth, all comments, attitudes, actions, and behaviors have a direct effect on the hospital’s image and perceptions of quality care and service. Interaction with guests, visitors, volunteers, co-workers, supervisors, physicians, contract staff, vendors, and affiliate schools is in a manner that is friendly, supportive, courteous, respectful, cooperative, and professional. This behavior supports an atmosphere of teamwork that is congruent with hospital standards and guidelines to promote positive relations. This position exhibits and promotes the hospital’s Standards of Behavior throughout the hospital community.