To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- San Antonio, TX
- Samantha S, Recruiter
- Phone: 281-664-6520
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
TPI Staffing, Inc. • San Antonio, TX
Posted 6 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Production Planner-Order Entry/Sales Support
The position is a key member of our customer-focused Production Planning Office (PPO). Company handles over $70 million dollars a year in orders, requiring a 24 hour turn around. This is a key role and a fantastic opportunity to join an expanding local company. Seeking a candidate who has experience in working in a demanding and fast paced Operations support office – experience in the ready-to-eat food manufacturing industry is a plus. The position functions as an "air traffic controller" where you will be coordinating daily with sales teams, warehouse personnel, transportation, accounting, production, and inventory departments. You must have a high standard of customer service coupled with good technical skills and the capability to provide excellent written and verbal communication both internally and externally.
This position is a DIRECT HIRE, 2ND SHIFT 1p-9p, paying $15.00/hr!
- Process a high volume of incoming sales orders, emails, telephone calls, administrative, and production control tasks while being a professional and competent contact for our clients.
- Will create, prepare and process invoices
- In addition to order processing, will be responsible for maintaining internal systems and databases related to order fulfillment, production control, and operations support.
- The successful candidate will be a self-starting multi-tasker who is organized, spread sheet proficient and enjoys a fast-paced environment.
- An Associate degree is preferred, but a HS diploma with 5 years relevant and progressive work experience may be substituted for a degree.
- A background in Accounting, Business, or Production Control is highly desired.
- Customer Service: Customer Mgmt. Analysts work directly with customers to take their orders. Excellent interpersonal skills and a friendly demeanor are required.
- Computer Skills: Customer Mgmt. Analysts work extensively with spreadsheets and database systems on a daily basis. Ability to operate a computer, use Windows, Microsoft Office, learn proprietary ERP and billing software and 10-key by touch are required.
- File management and/or version control experience is a plus.
- Time Management: Speed and accuracy is essential. Being able to manage how much time is spent on a task is important.
- Prioritization: The candidate must be able to comprehend and adapt to changing priority levels based on immediate business needs.
- Attention to Detail: The ability to quickly review large amounts of data, find errors in detailed reports, and understand how those errors impact the entire value stream is required.
- Ability to retain information/details.
- Candidate needs to have the ability to proficiently read, write, and type in English. Use of correct grammar is critical. Candidate must be able to perform 12th grade level addition, subtraction, division, and multiplication.
- Ability to climb stairs, walk extended distances, and/or sit for extended periods will be required.
Apply NOW if you are interested and qualified!!!