To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Dallas Metro, TX
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Franchise Business Coach
Dalton Gang Inc. • Dallas Metro, TX
Posted 26 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
We are seeking a Franchise Coach in the Dallas Metro Area, Texas. Franchise Coaches work with restaurant owners to help maintain brand standards and to be a resource for the franchisee to grow the sales of their business. The coach will assist in all aspects of the restaurant's business providing coaching support in the following areas of operations.
- Customer Service
- Brand Standards
- POS - first level technical solutions
- Franchisee and Employee training
- Inventory Management
- Financial Analysis
- Food and Labor efficiencies
Candidates must have background in managing employees, food cost, labor cost and day to day operations of a restaurant. Candidates must be friendly, outgoing and have a strong coaching disposition. In short, we are looking for someone who is a self-motivated leader who enjoys partnering with others to encourage business success. The following are experience requirements.
- High School graduation diploma. Some college coursework preferred but not required.
- Associates or 4-year degree preferred
- 3 + years restaurant management; fast food, QSR or casual dining
- Multi- unit experience a plus but not required
- Demonstrated leadership skills, including coaching, training, and motivating a team
- Inventory management
- P&L management preferred
- Dependable and Loyal
- Employee training and development
- Experience in franchise environment is a plus
- Reliable transportation for daily local travel between restaurants
- Mileage reimbursement