To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
33 Market Point Drive
The Office Center At The Point
Greenville, SC 29607
- Ashley Singh
- Phone: (864) 527-0464 ext 2040
- Phone:: (877) 351-8705
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
CNA/PCA/Caregiver - Taylors, Greer, Greenville
Always Best Care of Greenville County • Greenville, SC
Posted 1 day ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
At Always Best Care, our Caregivers are the keystone of our business, providing much needed service to seniors and their families struggling to keep their independence at home on a daily basis. Our Caregivers possess the virtues of compassion, care, dependability, professionalism, honesty, flexibility, problem solving, a positive attitude and love. To those we serve; our Caregivers represent who we are and what we stand for.
● Competitive pay rates, direct deposit
● Holiday and training pay
● Fuel reimbursement
● Flexible scheduling options
● Flexible start dates
● Great, fun office staff to work with
● Ongoing professional training is provided, including college tuition discount program
● Incentive Programs which include monthly awards, gift cards, and more.
Our Caregivers provide a wide range of services from basic companion care (which includes, but is not limited to: light housekeeping, sitter care, transportation, meal preparation, etc.) to more integral personal care (which includes, but is not limited to: incontinence care, transferring, dressing and bathing, etc.). They also may work a variety of shifts covering 1-24 hours, over weekends, at night, and in the morning, etc.
Serious Inquiries only!!!
Job requirements include:
● At least three (3) months of experience working with seniors in a home setting
● Good written and verbal communication skills
● Current TB test from within past 12 months
● Must be able to pass background check, drug test and motor vehicle check
● CNA, HHA, and BLS/CPR training a plus
● Drivers license and auto insurance
● Caregiver must have smartphone with which a required and free mobile app will be downloaded and accessible for your work schedule, etc.
● High school or equivalent
● 1 year professional or personal care giving experience