To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
10900 Northeast 4th Street
Bellevue, WA 98004
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Another Source • Bellevue, WA
Posted 5 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Another Source’s client, Clark Nuber, seeks an experienced and professional Accounting and Consulting Services Associate to join their Bellevue team.
About Clark Nuber:
Meet a leading Northwest firm with the soul of a small office. Having a positive impact on each other, our clients, and our community is the way we do business. It’s a principle we’ve been practicing for over sixty five years. Clark Nuber, an award winning public accounting and consulting firm, and recently recognized as a "Best Company to Work For" by Puget Sound Business Journal and one of the “Best Public Accounting Firms for Women" by Accounting & Financial Women’s Alliance and AWSCPA, is seeking an experienced and professional candidate to join the Accounting & Consulting team as an experienced Associate. Headquartered in Bellevue, Washington, we are a consulting firm that has helped to shape the growth of entrepreneurial businesses in the Northwest for over four decades.
This individual will be part of the Accounting & Consulting Services team. The Accounting Services Associate will work with a portfolio of clients from a variety of industries, providing bookkeeping and consulting services. Think of this role as the best of both worlds – providing quality private industry client services in a public accounting environment, where every day brings a new area to explore.
- Perform bookkeeping functions for assigned clients, including data entry, balance sheet reconciliations, financial statement analysis, analytical review and preparation of internal use only financial statements
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues related to accounting or internal control systems and processes
- Assist with or prepare budgets, forecasting and cash flow models
- Provide Controller level service to small business’ and not for profit clients
- Identify potential compliance issues for federal, state and payroll taxes
- Active relationship-building in the regional business community to generate new business and referral
- Prepare and file local and state excise tax forms, personal property affidavits, 1099 and 1096 forms
- Intermediate QuickBooks and MS Office experience
- Outstanding client service and strong interpersonal skills
- Strong project management and communication skills, with the ability to define priorities and handle multiple tasks and projects
- Business development and networking proficiency
- BA in accounting required with working knowledge of GAAP/Non GAAP financial reporting
- CPA or CPA candidate preferred.
- 2+ years of practical industry experience
This is a terrific opportunity for professional development, with interesting and challenging assignments. We offer a competitive salary and benefits package.
Another Source works with their clients, on a retained project basis, to maximize the recruiting process.
Keywords: Accountant, Accounting Associate, Accounting Assistant, Audit, Audit Associate, Auditor, Financial Auditor, Compliance Auditor