To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Jersey City NJ and New York, NY and Weehawken, NJ
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Equilibrium Solutions, LLC • Jersey City NJ and New York, NY and Weehawken, NJ
Posted 12 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Equilibrium Solutions, LLC’s client is looking for a Java Developer / Engineer located in Weehawken, NJ, Jersey City, NJ or New York, NY
Responsibilities (include but are not limited to):
- Develop high quality software solutions / components for the Market Risk platform that conform to architectural standards
- · Manage development tasks end-to-end; take complete ownership of the tasks being developed
- · Demonstrate superior collaboration skills in working closely with other development, testing and implementation teams to roll-out important regulatory and business improvement programs
- · Providing the systems that ensure compliance to various regulatory requirements
Requirements (include but are not limited to):
· Bachelors degree or the international equivalent in computer science, math, physics, engineering or a related field
· Minimum 3 years of hands-on development experience using core Java and Oracle PL/SQ
· Experience working in teams for development of high-performance, large-scale systems
· Excellent understanding of Core Java and database concepts
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills and an ability to work as part of a global team
· Knowledge about object oriented concepts and design and good knowledge of UNIX
· Previous experience in financial services domain, ideally in market risk
Full time position with benefits are available.
Third Party Applications Not Accepted
Equilibrium Solutions, LLC is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.