To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- New York, NY
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Job Developer / Recruiter / Career Coach / Account Manager- Veteran
Equilibrium Solutions, LLC • New York, NY
Posted 14 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Equilibrium Solutions, LLC’s Not-for- Profit client is looking for a Job Developer / Recruiter / Career Coach / Account Manager in New York, New York.
Responsibilities (include but are not limited to):
● Identify and articulate an individualized work plan for veterans and/or identify a career path
● Identify end goals that connect to employment, training, and/or an education path
● Provide employment coaching to assist veteran participants with effective resume development and cover letters, including military to civilian experience translation
● Provide telephone interview and face-to face interview coaching
● Practice interviewing and engage in mock interviews as appropriate
● Provide research and materials to support the veterans process
● Attend career fairs and develop solid leads with employers who offer jobs in a variety of industries and at all different levels
● Utilize knowledge of military benefits including education and service connected disability benefits and other opportunities specifically-related to veterans
● Communicate relevant industry trends and employment needs to management
● Be responsible for initiating new job development plans related to specific industry trends
● Ensure proper collection of data in accordance with organization policies
● Keep well-organized database of employer records and individual client case notes
● Local travel to career fairs and other meetings is required up to 10% of the time
● Other duties as required
Requirements (include but are not limited to):
● Strong verbal and written communications skills, with excellent attention to detail
● Strong computer skills, proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, database management systems, resume writing, and using job search engines
● Experience conducting group workshops or training for job readiness skills a plus
● Strong communication, organization, and leadership skills
● Ability to use creativity and enthusiasm to motivate people and tailor learning activities to meet group and individual need
● Ability to establish partnerships with local businesses to hire our veteran participants
● Good record-keeping skills to accurately track attendance, program participation, and other data
● Ability to travel around NYC Metro area
● Professional, motivational and teamwork-oriented environment
● BS/BA preferred in Social Services or a related field of study
● Military background or experience working with military members or families a must
Benefits are available.
Third Party Applications Not Accepted
Equilibrium Solutions, LLC is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.