To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Hazlet, NJ
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Director, Operations / Supply Chain Technology
Equilibrium Solutions, LLC • Hazlet, NJ
Posted 14 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Equilibrium Solutions, LLC’s client is looking for a Director, Operations / Supply Chain Technology, with an interest in and/or experience in Information Technology and Supply Chain. Located in Hazlet, NJ.
Responsibilities (include but are not limited to):
● This position will oversee the use of technology throughout the Supply Chain by developing a short and long-term vision for Supply Chain technologies with emphasis on emerging technologies (IoT, Digital, Machine Learning, Robotics, etc.) ensuring alignment with business objectives.
● Identify ways that technology can support the implementation of strategic goals and objectives.
● Direct research and engage external technology vendors, consultants and academic institutions on potential technology solutions.
● Lead strategic and operational technology planning to achieve business goals by prioritizing technology initiatives and coordinating the evaluation, selection and deployment of new solutions.
● Develop business case justifications and cost/benefit analyses for technology spending and initiatives.
● Develop budget for technology initiatives and ensure alignment with organizational goals and objectives. Monitor and report results.
● Oversee negotiation and administration of external vendor and consultant contracts and service agreements.
Requirements (include but are not limited to):
● 4 year undergraduate degree in Operations Technology, Computer Science or Information Systems
● Strategic Agility
● Business Acumen
● Technical Skills in Data Analytics / Machine Learning
● Innovation Management
● 10 - 15 years experience in Information Technology or Supply Chain Technology
● Proven record of success in Strategic Technology Planning/Development and Project Management
● 5 - 7 years leadership experience
● 5+ years experience in the process manufacturing industry
● 5+ years experience with IoT, Machine Learning and/or Robotics
Full time. Benefits are available.
Third Party Applications Not Accepted
Equilibrium Solutions, LLC is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.