PLEASE CALL EXPRESS FOR IMMEDIATE INTERVIEW!!
Our Sicklerville client is seeking associates for pick/pack in the machine shop. They will train you, just bring your work ethic and desire to learn... they will do the rest!!!
GENERAL JOB DESCRIPTION
Warehouse pickers and/or packers pick orders and deliver them to the delivery platform of the warehouse they are working in. Filling orders, handling order inventory and operating forklifts to perform these jobs are some typical duties of a warehouse picker. A warehouse picker may select, store, pack and monitor products within a storehouse or warehouse environment depending on his individual work setting.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSABILITIES
• Manages to pick walking in customers’ and delivery sales orders
• Pulls warehouse items from the shelves based on number, size, color, quantity, and quality requirements
• Operates handheld scanners so that the proper order is picked and inventory is managed accurately
• Ensures orders are accurate and stages products correctly for delivery
• Operates handling equipment and ensures safety regulations are followed
• Oversees stock replenishment
• Help load walk-in customer’s vehicles
• Performs other general warehouse duties as needed
• Ensures warehouse goals are met
MINOR DUTIES AND RESPONSABILITIES
• Maintains a high level of health and safety standards
QUALIFICATIONS FOR THE JOB
Education: High school diploma
These positions require warehouse experience and the desire to learn. They will train you...
A temp to perm position with strong benefits and advancement potential.
Occupational Safety And Health