To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Rancho Cordova, CA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Immediate Hire / No Experience Necessary / Full Time Positions
IMMEDIATE HIRE • Rancho Cordova, CA
Posted 29 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
WE NEED SEVERAL LEADERS WHO WANT TO BE A PART OF JOINING OUR TEAM!
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Coordinates services and activities to provide program participants with necessary tools to sustain communication
• Completes a full case assessment and determines clients’ eligibility for the federal lifeline program
• Develops and implements an individualized service plan that establishes goals and actions which address the immediate transaction of providing a lifeline phone
• Monitors and evaluates program participant’s progress on the implementation of their service plan
• Conferences client cases with the Program Director and determines the necessity of targeting locations that are in high demand of the program
• Prepares all necessary documentation to prepare low income community members qualifications expectations on behalf of the client Sprint
• Provides referrals for clients to access public benefits and entitlements
• Maintains accurate record keeping via case files and the designated computer database
• Engages in the arrangement, coordination, monitoring of services to Assurance program participants
• Ensures that program participants’ rights are protected
• Other duties as assigned by the center director and program directors
• Excellent communication skills and ability to advocate.
• Ability to work independently and collaborate with a team.
• Entrepreneurial spirit, ability to problem solve and build relationships.
• Bilingual Spanish candidates Preferred
People from all backgrounds seeking part time or full time opportunities in the following areas are encouraged to inquire about our program: sales, customer service, sales representative, internships, part time, manager, management, purchasing, part time, restaurant, assistant, hotel, supervisor, general, advertising, communications, sales manager, project management, editor, hospitality, professional, bartender, call center, inventory, photography, bilingual, sports, cashier, clerk, distribution, sales management, shipping, waiter, waitress. Apply if you have the following experience: entry level sales, customer service, manager, marketing, student, accounting, entrepreneur, summer job, entry level, sales, marketing, general, retail, restaurant, hospitality, management, administrative, business development, business, internship, advertising, entry level, retail, insurance, education, outside sales, strategy-planning, project manager, part-time, server, summer employment, promotions, pr, customer service, full-time, restaurant, quality control, assistant, secretary, public relations, summer, salesman, hotel, safety, executive assistant, summer work, communications, training, human resources, office manager, media, general, social services, sales manager, pharmaceutical sales, food services, jobs, summer, recruiter, sales, bartender, general business, project management, hospitality, server, collections, bookkeeper, intern, management trainee, purchasing, full time, part time, bilingual, inventory, recruiter, counselor, travel, teaching, trainer, media, professional, trainee, data entry, internship, administration, new graduate, hostess, executive assistant, hostess, sales management, coordinator, cashier, medical sales, distribution, financial, manager, sports, entertainment, international, consultant, real estate, telecommunications, general, retail, business, sports, entertainment, marketing, sports marketing, customer service