To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
100 South Missouri Avenue
Clearwater, FL 33756
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
FrankWinstonCrum Insurance • Clearwater, FL
Posted 25 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Frank Winston Crum Insurance (FWCI) is a 15-year old commercial insurer domiciled in Clearwater and admitted in 36 states. We specialize in workers compensation on 300+ classes and contractor general liability on 80+ classes of contractor. Business is conducted through a select group of independent agency partners via our industry-leading online quoting and issuance system. Our general liability program features admitted capacity with both B+ and A- ratings from AM Best.
FWCI is seeking a Business Analyst to support sales and client retention through excellent customer services by concluding high-level business and user requirements to qualify functional requirements. The position, under minimal supervision, reports to the Operations Director and does not supervise other employees. Check out our website, https://www.fwcruminsurance.com, to learn more about FWCI!
- Demonstrates ability to develop and manage all size project plans, project schedules, team goals, success criteria, and project milestones. Must be able to take ownership and responsibility to manage issues, risks, decisions and the overall success of a project.
- Serves as the liaison between the customer community and the development teams through which requirements flow.
- Conducts interviews and leads requirements gathering sessions with business representatives to elicit and document business requirements for system development.
- Elicit and write business and system functional and non-functional requirements including usability, reliability, performance and support requirements of a system
- Effectively communicate issues to business customers and elicit feedback for applications programmers and technology solution providers
- Develop/maintain use cases and workflow scenarios
- Works with Application developers / contractors to analyze and develop conceptual design of system components
- Oversees User Acceptance Testing.
- Applies use of tools to define requirements and documentation
- Acts as Subject Matter Expert for assigned projects and processes
- Conducts issue triage and escalation as it relates to requirements/technical issues for the client/project
- Acts as Post-Launch Subject Matter Expert for internal and external contacts
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration or information systems or related field, MBA preferred. Equivalent years’ experience may be substituted.
- Seven (7) years’ experience in a Business Analyst capacity, focused in an insurance business environment (Workers' Compensation preferred).
- Five (5) years of insurance business experience (underwriting, commercial lines underwriting, business support services, WC or GL UA, etc.)
- Previous experience/exposure to business analysis methodology, process improvement methodology, project and risk management and industry related tools.
- Possesses excellent verbal and written communication skills to communicate effectively with all levels within the organization.
- Strong aptitude for technology and extensive insurance experience, preferred.
This position is based at FrankCrum’s corporate headquarters in downtown Clearwater, Florida. FrankCrum provides an excellent and comprehensive selection of benefits including:
- 401(k) Retirement Plan - safe harbor employer match.
- Health Insurance - free for the employee-only level
- Life insurance - paid by FrankCrum
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Short Term Disability Insurance – premium paid by FrankCrum
- Long Term Disability Insurance
- Family Legal Protection Plan
- Supplemental insurance plans (accident, etc.)
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible spending accounts
- Educational reimbursement
- Paid time off
- Holiday pay
- Supplemental life insurance
- On-site café serving breakfast and lunch
- Health trail
- One of the most beautiful campuses in the Tampa Bay area