To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
North LaSalle Street
- Pam Larson
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Construction Project Manager
Onni Group of Companies • Chicago, IL
Posted 23 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
There is an exciting opportunity for a talented professional to join the Construction team in Chicago, IL as a Project Manager. This role involves the overall planning and execution of residential high-rise projects within the Downtown Chicago area.
The Onni Group is a leading real estate firm based in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada with offices in Toronto, Los Angeles and Chicago. This diverse company is vertically integrated with in-house departments responsible for execution of the company’s activities including property development, construction and management as well as leasing, sales and marketing.
Responsibilities of Project Team Leader:
- Overall responsibility for the successful initiation, planning, design, execution, monitoring, controlling and overall closure of residential high rise projects.
- Align projects with Onni’s high standards, and report to directors
- Developing, tracking, and maintaining project schedules
- Reviewing critical path, and quickly adapting or accelerating projects to meet deadlines
- Reporting, and updating directors of project schedule
Management and Leadership:
- Oversee tendering process and contract administrator
- Overall planning and defining of project scope for all subcontractors, and employees
- Project resource allocation from internal and external resources.
- Project documentation, communication and reporting
- Cost estimating, and budget development in collaboration with senior directors
- Quality Control
- Proactively manage changes in project scope, identify potential issues, and devise contingency plans if required
- Ongoing troubleshooting and problem solving
- Oversee project team including Project Coordinators, Superintendents and Project Engineers
- Ensure project is built on budget, on schedule and on drawing specifications
Education and/or Experience:
- Minimum 5 years of multifamily residential construction related experience
- Direct work experience in a project management capacity, including all aspects of process development and execution
- Experience overseeing large high-rise and podium multifamily and commercial projects- asset
- Certificate, University degree, or college diploma would be an asset
- Project Management education an asset
- OSHA 10 or 30 hour training certification an asset
We offer competitive pay, a comprehensive benefit package and programs to continuously develop and recognize employees.