To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
1841 North State Road 7
Hollywood, FL 33021
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Craig Zinn Automotive Group • Hollywood, FL
Posted 29 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
- Receives cash from customers and employees for goods and other transactions, accurately recording the amount received.
- Many times being the customer's last interaction, the cashier must represent the dealership in a friendly, professional manner.
- May answer and route incoming calls, knowledge of basic dealership information in order to respond to callers who have general inquires.
- May perform other duties as requested.
This job has no supervisory responsibilities.
Education & Experience:
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Previous cash handling and/or 10-Key experience preferred.
We are seeking an self-starter who is detail-oriented, and has excellent customer service skills.
- Flexible Schedule (15-20 hours per week)
- Bi-lingual a plus (Spanish)
- High attention to detail
- Ability to work independently
- Has a professional and positive demeanor
- Must pass criminal background check and drug test
- Must be authorized to work in the United States
- Must be able to clearly address customer queries or concerns
Please apply by sending your resume via Career Builder.
Proud to be a Drug Free Workplace