To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Fairfield, CA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Retail Marketing & Advertising Representative
The Job Window • Fairfield, CA
Posted 27 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Do you have an entrepreneurial mindset?
Are you looking for growth and career advancement in retail marketing/sales?
Do you want to work in a fun, team-oriented retail marketing environment?
Are you excited about leadership development and having an impact on a company?
Are you looking to work in a progressive retail marketing, sales, and advertising environment with the opportunity for advancement and growth in the marketing/sales/advertisement industry?
If so, ERA Advertising’s client in Fairfield has the job for you!
We are interviewing and hiring the right candidates for an entry level Retail Marketing & Advertising Representative position with an amazing opportunity to represent prestigious clients and accelerate their entry level retail marketing career!
Responsibilities of the Retail Marketing & Advertising Representative:
- Attend retail marketing campaigns taking place in designated retail stores throughout Fairfield.
- Approach retail customers and engage in conversation to market our client’s satellite TV services.
- Positively impact client brands by educating customers on services offered and encouraging new subscriptions and subscription upgrades.
Benefits of the Retail Marketing & Advertising Representative:
- Pay raises with advancement
- Weekly & monthly bonuses
- Team nights for friends and family every week
Requirements of the Retail Marketing & Advertising Representative:
- 0-2 years experience in retail sales, retail customer service, retail marketing, direct marketing, advertising, and related fields an asset but not required.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred but not required.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Leadership qualities.
- Initiative – rises to challenges.
- Problem-solver and solution-oriented.
- Sociable and adaptable.
- Exceptional competitive drive.
We are very focused on teaching and training 100% of the skills necessary for you to succeed in the Retail Marketing & Advertising Representative position through one on one mentorship and hands on training and leadership programs! If you are interested in this full-time, permanent position, reply to this ad with a copy of your resume for consideration. Apply today!
Keywords: Retail Marketing & Advertising Representative, Brand Marketing, Product Marketing, Lead Management, Customer Acquisition, Prospect Qualifying, Retail Sales, Retail Customer Service, Direct Marketing (CRM), Retail Marketing.