To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Farmington, MI
- Kiele Belew
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Registered Nurse- Home Care
EHM Senior Solutions • Farmington, MI
Posted 1 month ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
EHM Senior Solutions In-Home Services is eager to welcome a Registered Nurse to join our growing, dynamic team. The Registered Nurse will be responsible for providing compassionate, caring services to our home care clients, servicing the Livingston/Oakland County coverage area. Due to the growth of our company, we are able to offer full-time, part-time or critical needs positions.
Essential Job Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Providing primary care to our home care clients.
- Working compassionately and patiently one-on-one with clients to assess and identify needs.
- Working closely with other professional disciplines to achieve the patient’s goals.
- Communicating with physicians, clients, and their families.
- Documenting patient assessments utilizing our computerized, remote charting.
- Developing discharge plans that will allow patients to return to their active lifestyles.
Requirements & Qualifications:
- Current, active RN license in the State of Michigan
- A minimum of 2 years of experience working in Home Care, Hospice, or with a minimum of 5 years of experience in an acute setting.
- Current CPR certification.
- Strong organizational and communication skills (written and verbal).
- Ability to effectively problem solve in an independent environment, while providing quality and compassionate care to our home care clients.
- Valid Michigan Driver’s License with current auto insurance.
EHM Senior Solutions is excited to offer competitive wage and benefits packages, along with a fast-paced working environment. This is an excellent opportunity for those with a passion for ensuring the wellness of older adults and to help them stay and thrive in their homes.
EHM Senior Solutions is proud to be an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer. M/F/D/V. Qualified applications must be presently eligible to work in the United States. Applicants will be required to undergo a criminal background check and pre-employment physical upon the acceptance of a verbal offer.