To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Houston, TX
- David Smith
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Icon Information Consultants • Houston, TX
Posted 24 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
This position will be responsible for researching and correcting invoice errors. This role also involves researching and responding to vendor and field user questions and requests. The successful candidate will possess strong research and analysis experience and excellent written and verbal communication skills.
II. Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
• Self-motivated individual that works well as part of a team, but is also a strong individual contributor
• Will resolve a high volume of invoice exceptions related to invoicing errors; vendor database discrepancies; and purchase order discrepancies
• Assists with special projects within assigned department or as part of cross-functional teams as required or assigned
• Communicates with field users and vendors when necessary to correct or modify invoices in 3rd party software system or vouchers in AP system
• Must have strong attention to detail and be thorough with research and invoice error resolution and communication to relevant parties
• Identify and escalate priority issues
• Provide feedback and ideas for process and workflow improvements and streamlining
• Maintains professionalism and confidentiality with respect to Company data
• Other duties as assigned
High school Diploma