To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Cypress, CA
- Valerie Humphrey
- Phone: 7143726000
- Phone:: 714-934-4430
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Sr. Specialist, Franchise Development
Mitsubishi Motors North America • Cypress, CA
Posted 6 days ago
Experience - 6 to 8 years
Degree - 4 Year Degree
Automotive - Motor Vehicles - Parts
Position Summary: Perform and oversee dealer agreement activities that support our National and Zone franchise development operations.
Essential Job Functions:
Essential Job Functions:
- Track and report monthly on dealer candidate progress against relevant timelines and terms contained in letters of intent.
- Ensure timely processing of dealers’ flooring changes in order to avoid vehicle shipment interruptions.
- Work with dealer signage vendor, examining proposals to ensure conformance with company standards. Resolve dealer or zone management concerns that arise in connection with signage process.
- Compile documentation required for review by MMC to determine subsidy eligibility of signs; which includes following up for proper product invoices, photos, completed installation invoice and completion report within allotted timeframe. Ensure dealers are properly credited for and receive approved payments.
- Oversee vendors of showroom promotional materials to ensure product and pricing information is maintained, and that vendors perform in a satisfactory manner.
- Maintain the franchise development database and all dealer hard files.
- Compile and complete regular month-end franchise development reports, zone alignment, and dealer count maps.
- Compile Minority Dealer information report for yearly questionnaire for NAMAD.
- Acquire and maintain a working knowledge of the Franchise Law Information System and consult as needed.
- Prepare and maintain Franchise Development policies and procedures and standards on MEL.
- Calmly respond in highly stressful business conditions and effectively manage multiple priorities.
- Meet stated deadlines while delivering quality results.
- Regular attendance at work on a full time schedule of at least 8 hours daily and 40 hours weekly.
- Perform other duties as required.
- 6 - 8 years progressive exempt-level wholesale automotive experience.
- BS/BA degree or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Prior market analysis experience including color graphics workstation, demographic studies, and mapping.
- Prior Dealer Placement/Development experience.
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.