To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Atlanta, GA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Posted 12 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Great opportunity to excel and become an integral part of the Human Resources team in a fast-paced environment.
Skills and Experience:
- At least 2 years in a previous HR role
- Excellent customer service mentality
- Flexible, positive attitude
- College Degree in HR preferred
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and professionalism at all times
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong decision-making skills
- Must be a self-starter and a great team player
- Data entry for personnel changes and new hires
- Coordinate all drug testing
- Assist with talent acquisition efforts
- Manage employee award program
- Coordinate company functions and events
- Assist field operations with various job site requirements
- Special projects as needed
Exceptional benefits include, but are not limited to medical, dental, vision, 401k with corporate match, and PTO.