Management Recruiters International Inc. (MRINetwork) is the world’s largest executive search and recruitment organization with a global network of offices and recruiting professionals. Founded in 1966 and consisting of five offices across New England, The Boston Group is one of MRI’s oldest, largest, and most highly acclaimed members.
Whether you are an experienced recruiter, an industry-sector specialist, or a recent college grad, we are looking for Executive Search Sales Stars! Come join a Forbes 2019 America’s Best Executive Recruiting Firm and make a difference in people’s lives – beginning with your own!
From assessing client needs, to building relationships with candidates, to managing the offer and acceptance, the challenge of bringing about a successful match means that the work you do every day is varied and stimulating. The benefits and rewards – a healthy work/life balance and uncapped earning potential – put you in control of your career, your development, and your satisfaction.
- Stable, strong, and growing 50-year leader in the industry
Co mprehensive training program and ongoing professional development
- Team-based mentoring culture
- World-class proprietary databases and technology platforms
- Entrepreneurial environment – grow your business within ours
- Incredible award and recognition programs
- Control your own income. We pay the highest commissions in the industry with no cap. Your earning potential is limited only by your drive and ambition.
- Results-oriented, self-motivated, and driven
- An empathetic listener and problem solver
Internet-savvy at finding and getting to the right person
- Able to manage situations professionally and tactfully
- Team-oriented but able to work well independently
Executive Search, Recruiter, Account Executive, Sales, Boston, Providence, Westborough, Springfield, Bedford NH.
Interviews this week! If this opportunity sounds like the right fit for you, please visit our website and call our owner, Jack Mohan at
(617) 262-5050 ext. 1 to learn more and schedule a visit.