To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
3328 Losee Road
North Las Vegas, NV 89030
- Phone:: 702-974-1200
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Light/ Heavy Tow Operators & Freeway Service Patrol
United Road Towing • North Las Vegas, NV
Posted 9 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
TOW OPERATORS Duties include; towing vehicles, performing lock-outs, tire changes, working accident scenes, cleaning up vehicle debris while adhering to all company policies and procedures. Previous towing experience preferred, but not required.
FREEWAY SERVICE PATROL Duties include;
Searching for Vehicle Maintenance Technicians that enjoy driving. Freeway Service Patrol Drivers are needed to patrol highways in Southern Nevada (Las Vegas area). This position is responsible for offering assistance to stranded motorists, with minor vehicle repairs and/or emergency medical services while adhering to dedicated routes. Duties also include cleanup of scene debris, removal of misc. roadway debris, and assisting Highway Patrol as needed.
Candidates should be willing to drive entire shift with minimal exceptions. Clean driving record and ability to test for ASE G-1. Will train for all, but prefer candidates to have some of the following certifications at the time of application: First Aid and Safety Program, ASE-Automotive Technician, OSHA HazMat First Responder Program, CPR Certification, DOT flagging course or approved equivalent
- Must be at least 21 years of age with 5 yrs. verifiable driving history.
- Valid Driver License required.
- Most recent 3 year driving record must be acceptable to company standards and presented and time of application.
- Pre-employment drug screening and background investigations are conducted for all potential candidates. Apply in person at Quality Towing 3328 Losee Rd., North Las Vegas, NV or send resumes by clicking "apply now".
City Towing Inc. (a subsidiary of United Road Towing) doing business as Quality Towing is a federal contractor and an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled. United Road Towing promotes a Drug-free workplace.
FREEWAY SERVICE PATROL;
All drivers must:
· Be at least 21 years of age and have a minimum of a high school diploma, or equivalent.
· Possess a valid Nevada Driver's License.
· Have no moving violations recorded within the past three years.
· Successfully pass the background investigation.
· Have the ability to work independently following established guidelines.
· Have the ability to lift 50 pounds.