To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Atlanta, GA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Posted 18 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT TO EXECUTIVE VICE PRESIDENT
Partner with this high profile organization providing professionalism and exceptional administrative support to the Executive Vice President. The successful candidate will be intelligent, highly organized and gracious professional executive assistant in an international organization within the global headquarters.
● Manage highly complex calendar with ability to anticipate changes
● Plan, prioritize and organize high volume of daily activities for Executive Vice President, effectively managing and protective executive’s time
● Skilled at planning, prioritizing and organizing heavy volume of executive level activities, optimizing executive’s time
● Handle domestic and international travel arrangements with comprehensive itinerary and supporting information
● Build and foster a sense of team with direct reports and manage communications
● Interface and act as liaison with internal and external clients and board of directors on executive’s behalf
● Plan and execute logistics for bi-annual meetings
Excellent benefits include, but not limited to, medical, dental, life, accident and sickness, LTD, dependent care, 401k with company match, college savings plan, tuition reimbursement and EAP.
What you will need:
● High level of professionalism and ability to work with minimal supervision
● Understand company vision, mission and strategy
● Positive attitude and team player mentality
● Highly proficient MS Office
● Exceptional verbal and written communications skills
● Ability to exercise initiative, accuracy and thoroughness
● Proven organizational, time management and problem solving skills
● Ability to adapt to change in priorities and unanticipated demands
Excellent benefits include, but not limited to, medical, dental, life, accident and sickness, LTD,
dependent care, 401k with company match, college savings plan, tuition reimbursement and EAP.