EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT TO C-SUITE EXECUTIVES
Financial organization offers highly diversified position supporting Chief Executive Officer and C-Suite executive staff. Excellent organization and communication skills are essential as you interact with Board of Directors and executive management team. Strong leadership and relationship building ability is crucial for success in the role.
Must possess ability to juggle multiple priorities with a responsive attitude, diplomacy and confidentiality. This is the ideal position for an astute, innovative, ambitious executive assistant.
- Partner with Chief Executive Officer to manage schedule and coordinate business activities
- Act as liaison to and assist Board of Directors and internal executives
- Orchestrate all details of board meetings, team leadership meetings and routine business travel
- Communicate executive strategic initiatives to executive team and board maintaining trustworthiness and support of executives
- Manage event coordination with complex executive calendars, agendas, itineraries and travel plans
- Coordinate social, civic and personal activities
- Organize, set up and attend board meetings including travel arrangements, itineraries, restaurants, meal planning, Board books an audio-visual equipment
- Previous management experience strongly desired
Extraordinary benefits include, but are not limited to, medical, dental, vision provided at no cost to the employee, PTO, EAP, FSA, 401k with 100% up to 4%, generous annual bonus and paid time off to perform your choice of community volunteer activities.
- Degree preferred
- Proven success support C-level executives
- Strong technical skills in MS Word, Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint
Professional demeanor, ability to work independent with effective judgment, problem solving and decision capability a must
Extraordinary benefits include, but are not limited to, medical, dental, vision provided at no cost to the employee, PTO, EAP, FSA, 401k with 100% up to 4%, generous bonus and paid time off to perform your choice of community volunteer activities.