To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Atlanta, GA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Executive Assistant HR Specialist
Posted 19 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT HR SPECIALIST
Prestigious global consulting firm offers highly visible position managing the recruitment process, on-boarding and performance development process for support staff. Meet with hiring managers to identify needs, strategize and train in interviewing skills. Must possess excellent communication skills, ability to juggle multiple priorities and the ability to work both independently and within a team.
● Screen and recommend candidates and extend offers.
● Establish on-going relationships with agencies, manage internal posting and employee referral programs.
● Develop and work with HR Manager to implement training and conduct needs analyses.
● Manage onboarding processes, first-day schedules, background checks and new hire orientations.
● Manage performance review process and related communications.
● Manage day-to-day activities of support team, facilitate discussions and group meetings.
● Develop training schedules, approve reviews and recommend bonuses.
● Handle all employee relations with guidance as needed as well as on-going coaching.
● Partner with senior coordinators for team building activities and events budgets.
This is a great position with top benefits and excellent growth potential. Benefits include 3 weeks’ vacation, 401K with sliding match, medical, dental and life insurance plan, flexible spending, paid parking, employee assistance and tuition programs and cell phone reimbursement.
5+ years HR experience
Excellent communication skills
MS Word, Excel & PowerPoint
HRIS experience preferred
Benefits include 3 weeks’ vacation, 401K with sliding match, medical, dental and life insurance plan, flexible spending, paid parking, employee assistance and tuition programs and cell phone reimbursement.