To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Portland, OR
- Tony Barhoum
- Phone: 813-333-9880
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Mechanical Engineering Manager
Futures Consulting • Portland, OR
Posted 1 month ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
MECHANICAL ENGINEERING MANAGER – Portland, OR
Responsible for the design product that comes out of engineering.
Collaborates with the Enterprise Engineering Team on software purchases, in-house design tools, and staff development
Markets design services to internal clients and supports sales as part of the project delivery to external customers.
Maintains a departmental and company focus for the purpose of producing superior designs.
Exercises global decision making by considering other departments within the company such as project management, sales and estimating, accounting, purchasing, etc.
Participates in appropriate local industry organizations to represent our Firm.
Qualified candidates will possess the following:
- Bachelor’s degree in mechanical engineering or engineering required or equivalent work experience.
- P.E. registration is required
- Ten (10) years of experience in mechanical design, engineering or related field required.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite - Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Visio required.
- Two (2) years Design management experience required.
- Working knowledge of AutoCAD and Revit required.
- Working knowledge of Energy model results analysis required.
- Working knowledge of Total Cost of Ownership and or Life Cycle Cost Analysis required.
- Experience in managing a design team is required.
- LEED AP preferred.