To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Washington, NJ 07882
- Phone:: 973-691-3038
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
3 Part Time
Center for Humanistic Change • Washington, NJ
Posted 29 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Assistant Manager FT & PT Direct Care
The Center for Humanistic Change provides services to adults with developmental disabilities in Sussex, Warren, Morris, and Passaic Counties in Northern New Jersey. CHC serves individuals in the community through our residential and community employment programs. The Center for Humanistic Change offers employees a wide range of benefits along with the training needed to excel with confidence.
- To to truly help integrate individuals with developmental disabilities into society.
- To educate the public regarding every individual’s right and need for community integration.
- To promote, establish, and operate community based homes for people with developmental disabilities.
- To provide community employment options for people with developmental disabilities
- To educate and support staff regarding their interactions with people with developmental disabilities.
providing for medical care, balanced meals, daily routines, transportation, recreational activities and supervision.
Positions are currently available at our group homes in your area. Full-time and part-time and overnight positions are available (evening and weekend shifts).
We have several locations in the New Jersey area
- Full benefits are available for full-time work.
- Partial benefits are available for part-time work.
Want to Make a Difference in People’s Lives!
Assist. Mgr. Positions $11.50
Full time Positions $10.25/Hour
Part time Positions $10.25/Hour
Substitute Positions $10.00/Hour
NOTE: When applying, please note which location you are looking to work at. Thank you!!!