To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- New York, NY
- Tony Barhoum
- Phone: 813-333-9880
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Energy Engineer/ Project Developer
Futures Consulting • New York, NY
Posted 18 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Sr. Energy Engineer/Project Developer /Project Manager – NYC
We are an independent professional energy engineering consulting and project development company specializing in energy audits, retro-commissioning, energy procurement, design development and implementation of energy conservation projects. This includes traditional HVAC mechanical projects and renewable energy technologies such as solar and wind.
We are accepting resumes for Energy Engineers for our NYC Regional office.
Job Description & Responsibilities
- Perform energy audits and retro-commissioning studies of various facilities including higher education, commercial, healthcare, industrial, and municipalities
- Conduct field testing related to retro-commissioning studies including testing of boilers, steam systems, chillers, pumps and HVAC systems.
- Identify energy conservation projects that include both capital and operational measures
- Perform energy use benchmarks (Energy Star)
- Identify greenhouse gas reduction opportunities
- Perform calculations of energy savings
- Prepare project implementation cost estimates
- Prepare technical reports and presentations
- BS in engineering, PE and/or CEM a plus
- Experience in conducting energy audits and project feasibility studies
- Experience in performing energy load profile analysis and the use of energy benchmarking tools
- Working knowledge of HVAC systems and facility utility systems (steam, chilled water, etc)
- Working knowledge of distributed generation and cogeneration
- Energy project experience: screening, development and implementation
- A willingness to learn and work in a team environment with extensive contact with clients
- Energy modeling experience is desirable but not required (DOE-2, HAP, E-Quest)
- Commensurate with experience
We are looking for candidates that are goal focused individuals that want to succeed in the competitive energy engineering environment. Basic computer skills (Word, Excel, Outlook, Power Point) and a valid driver’s license are required. Candidates who demonstrate success will have an opportunity to advance and be part of our fast growing company. All applicants will be subject to drug testing.