To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Fairfield, CA
- Maria Floresca
- Phone:: (707) 421-0890
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Bilingual Administrative Assistant
Alkar Human Resources • Fairfield, CA
Posted 24 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT OPENINGS!!
Looking for an experienced administrative assistant. Human Resources and bilingual skills a plus! Must be able to provide high level analytical, operational and administrative support. Must possess excellent customer service skills. Duties and responsibilities are generally of a confidential nature. Searching for candidates who are able to work in a fast paced environment.
- Answer, screen and transfer inbound phone calls
- Data entry
- Greet clients and customers
- General clerical duties including photocopying, fax and mailing
- Maintain electronic and hard copy filing system
- Retrieve documents from filing system
- Handle requests for information and data
- Resolve administrative problems and inquiries
- Prepare written responses
- Prepare and modify documents including correspondence, reports, drafts, memos and emails
- Schedule and coordinate meetings and appointments
- Prepare agendas for meetings and prepare schedules
- Open, sort and distribute incoming mail and correspondence
- Maintain office supply inventories
- Coordinate maintenance of office equipment
- Assist with projects as needed
Education & Experience:
Human Resources and Bilingual Skills A Plus!
• Strong data entry skills
• 2-4 years of administrative support experience of an increasingly responsible nature
• Accuracy and attention to detail required with strong phone skills
• MS Office skills (Excel, Word, Outlook) required and database experience preferred
• Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication
• Ability to effectively handle and prioritize multiple projects
- communication skills - written and verbal
- planning and organizing
- problem assessment and problem solving
- information gathering and information monitoring
- attention to detail and accuracy
- customer service orientation
For more information on this unique, full-time opportunity with Alkar Human Resources, submit your resume today!
Alkar Human Resources is a Woman Owned, full service staffing firm with clients located in Sonoma, Napa and Solano County. We offer full-time, part-time and Direct Hire placements! In the event you are not identified as a match for any of our job opportunities, please continue to visit our website at www.1alkar.com.
If you are not currently residing in Northern California, please include in your inquiry that you are considering relocation. Please note, some job opportunities are time sensitive and may not allow for relocation time.