To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Roswell Dunwoody Norcross, GA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Director of Human Resources
Roswell Dunwoody Norcross, GA
Posted 14 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
DIRECTOR OF HUMAN RESOURCES
Do you have a passion for people? We have an exciting opportunity in a globally prominent sales organization. We meet/exceed our industry’s highest standards. We cultivate an environment of passionate service where corporate leaders build strong relationships and lead by example. The successful candidate will also be a leader, determined and culturally aware. The role is critical in executing our people initiatives, providing amazing employee support, and driving HR functional excellence and process improvement.
What you will do
- Support current and future business needs through the development, engagement, motivation and preservation of human capital.
- Lead the administration, assessment and strategic planning for organization.
- Ensure all human resources commitments are accomplished and aligned with business objectives including employee relations, benefits, payroll oversight, employee engagement, compensation, compliance and safety.
- Keep abreast of industry trends and employment law.
- Ensure adherence to federal, state and local compliance laws.
- Develop and monitor human resources metrics.
- Have proven understanding of benefits administration and payroll.
- Bridge management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances.
- Nurture a positive working environment.
- Ensure legal compliance throughout human resource management.
- Develop, implement, and enforce employment related policies, procedures, and performance improvement plans including performance management and succession training.
Staffing and Recruiting
- Oversee employee recruitment and onboarding; including sourcing, screening, interviewing, hiring, and orientation.
- Oversee and manage a performance appraisal system that drives high performance.
- Assess and improve programs maintaining/increasing employee satisfaction.
- Maintain and continue to develop employee training, development, retention and reward programs.
What you will need
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related Business field required.
- Competence to build and manage interpersonal relationships at all levels of the company.
- In-depth knowledge of labor law and Human Resources best practices.
- 7+ years professional experience in HR handling highly confidential information.
- Minimum 3 years professional experience in human resources leadership position.
- SHRM Certified.
- Advanced proficiency with MS Word, MS PowerPoint, MS Excel and MS Outlook.
Excellent benefits include, but are not limited to major medical, vision, dental and 401k.