Highly visible position supporting top executive team of innovative national company with Atlanta headquarters. You will act as liaison to both internal and external management teams, coordinate business activities, organize office-wide communications, create executive presentations and proactively manage wide array of administrative responsibilities. Excellent communication and interpersonal skills are essential in this position.
● Research, prioritize and follow-up on incoming issues sent to CEO
● Manage calendar, emails and teleconference.
● Organize and manage conferences and meetings and all related logistics.
● Manage internationals and domestic travel.
● Research data and prepare reports
● Manage special projects
Must have the ability to anticipate needs of the executive team to ensure they are well prepared for deadlines and commitments. This is a great team-oriented opportunity for polished self-starter. Excellent benefits.
· Possess creative problem-solving skills, performing tasks with sound judgment.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· Ability to perform in fast-paced and growing environment with an ability to anticipate possible issues and respond quickly.
· Proficient in MS Office Suite.
· Exceptional opportunity in a motivational and team-oriented environment.