For over 60 years, the Georgia Nut Company has been dedicated to developing and manufacturing snacks, confections, and ingredients of the highest quality and consistency. Over the years, we've developed the right combination of R&D, manufacturing, and quality control to satisfy our customers and to help make our products unique and successful.
Family oriented work environment
Great benefits Medical, Dental & 401K
Career minded and team players
2nd and 3rd shift positions available for machine operators
Need to be flexible with work schedules (Sunday – Saturday)
Required heavy lifting
Will need to take basic skills test in English
- Reports food safety and quality problems to personnel with the authority to initiate action.
- Employee will follow allergen procedures as required
- Employee will document weight control, metal detector checks, all changeover steps.
- Employee will follow all formulas, customer specifications as described in the work order
- Employee will always run retain if needed
- Employee will pull COA’s as required
- Employee must perform sanitation steps as trained
- Employee must document all production, quality, safety and sanitation reports accurately and clearly as required
- Employee must in their department as required and ready to work at required times
- Employee will clock into proper departments as required
- Employee will train other employees as needed
- Employee will present any ideas to their supervisor or department lead
- Employee will work together as a team
- Comply to all GNC policies and procedures
- Employee will work to improve efficiency, safety and quality
- Take active role in safety, promote and encourage safety practices
- Provide feedback to upper management for continuous improvement
- Provide support to other departments to achieve GNC directives
- Maintain GMP’s within all areas of responsibility
- Employee will work with management on any investigation and provide any facts to help with investigation
- Adhere to all GNC safety policies and procedures
- Provide HR all required documents
- Have knowledge and perform operation of all equipment
- Follow all production policies, procedures and guidelines
- Adhere to processing procedures
- Adhere to material usages and provide feedback on any investigation
(Training/ Experience / Skills)
High School Diploma
Some basic computer skills.
Basic math skills: such as telling time, addition/subtraction/multiplication/division of whole numbers and fractions.
Basic reading skills: such as reading labels, formulas, directions/instructions and completing basic forms.
The ability to communicate effectively in English.
GNC Sanitation Training
All GNC Safety Training Required
ALL GNC Production as Required
REPORTS TO: Supervisor
Georgia Nut Company
HR Dept, 7500 N. Linder Ave, S
Skokie, IL 60077
[ Email removed ] - URL blocked - click to apply
NO PHONE CALLS OR WALK-INS, PLEASE.