Brandon Woods at Alvamar now hiring for Licensed Nurses!
New! Sign On Bonus! $3000
New Wage Scale!
Full Time EVENINGS & Nights, Part Time All Shifts
We Are Five Star!
We're looking for energetic and creative individuals who share our vision in promoting excellence in an environment committed to a Resident-Directed approach to service.
WHAT IT TAKES TO WORK AT BRANDON WOODS
The Right Mindset:
- We believe in flexibility
- We enjoy change
- We look for ways to make it happen
- We really do promote teamwork
- We share in the rewards of success
- We don't believe in call-offs
The Right Vocabulary:
We use phrases like "How May I Help You?" and "What would you like to do today?"
- We say "Please" and "Thank You"
- We don't believe in excuses
- We don't believe in saying "That's not my job"
- We don't listen to gossip or spread rumors
- We don't say "can't, won't" or "It's never been done that way"
Above all else, We Put People First!
If this sounds like a team you could grow with, you may have what it takes!
- Current CPR required. Free update classes on-site for team members!
- Supervises Medication Aide and Nurse Aides
- Must have strong assessment and strategic thinking skills
- Full Time Days and Evenings and Part Time all shifts
What We Offer:
- A GREAT Team who cares about each other and the work they do
- Competitive Pay plus shift differential for evenings, nights and weekends
- Excellent benefits such as Paid Time Off with buyout options, Health, Dental and Vision insurance, Company paid Life Insurance.
Tuition Reimbursement after 6 months of employment,
- New! Orientation and Training Program. Employee Assistance Program.
Apply Online at URL blocked - click to apply
or Apply In Person!
Group Interviews Every Tuesday at 10:30am and Wednesday at 3:30pm. All applicants welcome!
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative action Employer: MIN/FEM/VETS/DIS
Drug Free Workplace
APPLY ONLINE at http://careers.fivestarseniorliving.com/ or Apply In Person!
RN/ LPN- currently licensed in Kansas, preferably with experience in long- term care or geriatric nursing.
Current CPR certification and additional certification in nursing specialty desired.
- Freedom from illegal use of drugs
- Freedom from use of and effects of use of drugs and alcohol in the workplace
- Anyone found guilty by a court of law of abusing, neglecting or mistreating individuals in a health care related setting are ineligible for employment in the position
Language Skills: Ability to read, analyze and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures or governmental regulations. Ability to write reports, business correspondence, nursing/Resident progress notes and nursing procedures. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from department heads, customers (Residents, family members, physicians, etc.) and the general public.
Mathematical Skills: Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
Reasoning Ability: Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
Licensed Practical Nurse
Registered Nurse Certified
Attention Deficit Disorder (Add)