The Los Angeles office of a global law firm seeks an executive legal secretary to provide legal and administrative support to Principle (Securities Litigation) as well as a Partner and an Associate, each of whom is in Employment (non-litigation). Excels with heavy scheduling
· Follow-up on Meeting Action Items
· Processing and managing vendor invoices
· Experience in making extensive travel arrangements (i.e., both Domestic and International travel)
· Screening Calls
· Manage and maintain calendars (Admin and Litigation)
· Administrative responsibilities: preparing expense reports, check requests, entering time into DTE as requested, opening and distributing incoming mail, billing, etc.
· Arrange and coordinate meetings and events
· Monitor and respond to incoming communications
· Formatting/revising briefs, pleadings and other legal documents
· Generating TOC/TOA for briefs.
· Assisting with manual and electronic court filings
· Serving Discovery documents
· Knowledgeable with all aspects of the discovery process, e-discovery, and worked with e-discovery vendor.
· Be familiar with certain Court Procedures, California Rules of Court, Federal Rules of Civil Procedure, etc.
· Experience with trial preparation
· Take initiative (i.e. troubleshooting)
· Maintain professional interaction with clients
· Work well under pressure with intense deadlines
· Have solid organizational and planning skills
· Problem Analysis and problem-solving skills
· Judgment and decision-making ability
· Maintain high levels of confidentiality
Prefer 10 years of experience including EA experience.
Complex Problem Solving