To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Columbus, GA
- Chad White
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Customer Service Representative - Part Time - Immediate Opening
Omni Financial • Columbus, GA
Posted 7 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Omni Military Loans, Columbus, GA
Wanted: Fun, competitive people to participate in contests, earn prizes, and play games, while they improve the lives of others.
As an Omni customer representative, you will be the smiling voice of Omni and our front line expert, resolving our customer’s concerns and build lasting loyalty through the phone and email to customers serving all over the world
WHAT WE DO
We only do one thing – improve the lives of active duty and retired military personnel by providing them consumer loans so they can deal with emergencies, bills, home repairs, car repairs and more. When others say no, we love to say yes with fast, friendly, and trustworthy service.
KEY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
- Talk to customers over the phone and email to answer questions or resolve concerns
- Take and process loan applications, provide account balance information, and process payments
- Maintain and update customer information as necessary
- Earn Omnibucks from the Omni “Wheel of Fortune!"
WHY JOIN OMNI?
We want to improve the lives of active duty and retired military personnel with fast, friendly, trustworthy service. And to do that, we must hire the very best people. We offer a competitive employment package that includes:
- Paid training
- Liberal vacation and holiday pay
- Paid time off
- Medical and life insurance
- 401 (k) Retirement planning
- Opportunities to spin the “Wheel of Fortune!"
The Person in this role will possess:
- A love of talking and helping people to improve their lives
- Ability to use phone and computer systems
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong listening/comprehension skills
- Exceptional analytical ability and high attention to detail
- Ability to “smile over the phone"
- Bright outgoing attitude and a super friendly personality
- High School Diploma or higher preferred
- Military knowledge or prior military experience a big plus
- Good Personal Credit
- Willing and able to work a flexible schedule
If you’re an outgoing self confident and caring person who wants to enjoy their job and meets the requirement above, then please apply.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.