- Microsoft SQL Experience: SQL Queries, T-SQL, Store procedures, SSRS
- Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook) experience required
- Microsoft Access experience is a plus
- Crystal Reports experience is a plus
- Experience with web based portals is a plus
- Experience with Cold Fusion is a plus
- Experience with any ERP system is a plus
- Experience in a high volume manufacturing environment a plus
- Personnel will be responsible for Windows XP and Apple workstation hardware and software maintenance and support.
- Exchange and AD user maintenance.
- Server Maintenance.
- Cross training to cover (after hours on-call, ERP Support, Reporting)
- And other IT related duties.
- Individual will handle running all wiring to existing or new destinations to IT
- Handle all daily issues that may arise regarding software or hardware
We are a world leader in the manufacture of engraved metal products and associated engraving supplies as well as a distributor of stamping foil, decorative glitter and make ready supplies for use in graphic finishing and related industries. Our products are utilized to decorate, enhance, and add value to a wide range of diverse products. The I.T. Department at Universal Engraving Inc. is actively engaged in the search for a candidate to hire that has the necessary skills for supporting our internal development needs. The position reports to the IT Director and takes project architecture requirements from the Director. The candidate is expected to be a 5+ year experienced programmer using various languages to create standalone or web based dynamic content applications. This person will be interacting with representatives of Accounting, Customer Service, Sales and Production as needed to gather requirements, participate in testing and training. The position will be also have cross over duties to help support the Systems Administrator and the ERP Specialist as needed. This includes training of new and current employees, Tier-1 support and administrative tasks.
We offer a competitive benefits packet which include Medical, Dental, Life, Disability Insurance, FSA, 401k, paid vacation days, personal days and holidays.
- Windows Operating Systems experience
- Active Directory, DNS, DHCP, FTP, IIS, Microsoft Exchange 2007
- Archiving Software (Preferably Symantec Backup Exec).
- Help Desk Support
- Apple Operating System
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science
- Must work flexible hours to accommodate the production schedules of a fast paced 24-hour facility
- Must support other areas of the IT Department as needed
- Must be able to individually lift heavy objects for equipment maintenance and inventory control for the IT Department
- Must be able to climb a ladder for pulling cable when needed
- Advanced skills in oral and written communications and be comfortable in communicating to employees from production staff as well as to Executive Management
- Must be a good team member but able to work independently
- Must be willing to sign a Non-Disclosure-Agreement pertinent to the industry and job position
- Must be a U.S. citizen, will not accept H-1B visa applications or sponsorships
- Must pass a drug screening
To apply for this position, please reply through this web-site.
Please send in your salary requirements when applying for this position.
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE.
Search (Computer Science)
Search Engine Optimization