• Proficiently complete small, simple GIS projects in a timely, accurate, and efficient manner.
• Upload and help maintain datasets in Xchange.
• Interact with contractors to demonstrate how to complete online mapping projects.
• Complete medium sized GIS projects in a timely, accurate, and efficient manner with assistance.
• Refresh GIS databases accurately and on schedule with minimal assistance.
• Utilize data blending software for the purpose of data preparation, cleansing, and purging with assistance.
• Publish maps and data to the cloud for performing spatial correction on various feature sets with assistance.
• Create online dashboards and web applications to assist with online analyses with assistance.
• Education: Bachelor’s degree in GIS, geography, or related field.
•Specialized knowledge: GIS Software, ArcGIS, ArcMap, General computer knowledge, networking and geographic knowledge.
• Experience: Prefer at least 2 years of GIS experience.
Geographic Information Systems
Arc Gis (Gis Software)