To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Wichita, KS
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
GYRO LAB LEAD
The Specialists Group • Wichita, KS
Posted 15 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
- Perform preliminary inspection on incoming units
- Evaluate units for potential warranty credit
- Work with lab technicians and stock room to order and keep appropriate cores in lab
- Prepare and send repair quotations to customers and follow-up with customers as necessary
- Prepare activity reports for lab management
- Label, identify and inventory units as appropriate
- 2 year aviation instrument repair degree preferred
- Minimum 5+ years mechanical aviation instrument repair experience
- Aptitude for fine, detailed mechanical work, high level of accuracy
- Strong organizational skill to manage daily tasks and small projects efficiently
Please send your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] to be considered for this position.
To view all of our job listings, go to www.tsgstaff.com and click on the job board.