To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
105 South Broadway
Wichita, KS 67202
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
The Specialists Group • Wichita, KS
Posted 15 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Searching for a Sales Engineer to act as the primary technical interface for Key Accounts and act as the link between sales and engineering teams.
- Directly support Key Account Managers as the technical expert on products to secure design and manage technical support of the customer.
- Identify and provide reliable, cost effective solutions for all technical issues to assure complete customer satisfaction through all stages of the sales process.
- Responsible for drafting conceptual design sketches via AutoCad/Inventor 3-D and coordinating the sampling of products to customers.
- Works as a team with Key Account Managers, Sales Coordinators and Project Engineers supporting customers in the successful implementation of product requirements.
- Point of contact for technical inquires.
- Coordinates with Project Engineer for any new product designs needed for initial conceptual sketches and tooling quotes.
- Works in conjunction with Regional Sales Manager and Sales Coordinator to quote for approval by the customer.
- Will travel to customer locations working with their engineering group to develop cost effective creative solutions for their application requirements.
- Bachelor's degree with successful experience in an industrial role.
- 2 years of experience with customer focused projects.
- Experience using 2D and/or 3D software (i.e., CATIA, Autodesk, Solidworks, Pro-E, etc.)
- Demonstrated ability to work independently with little to no supervision.
- Prior experience in a new product development role with ability to manage multiple projects.
- Experience in the design of control systems.
- Experience with ERP system, or MRP systems.
Please send your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] to be considered for this position.
To view all of our job listings, go to www.tsgstaff.com and click on the job board.