Integrated Healthcare Solutions, LLC is a national healthcare-staffing agency dedicated to providing healthcare professionals to hospitals and nursing facilities for temporary and contract/travel assignments. Founded in 1998, we have quickly expanded to include offices in multiple states nationwide. We have developed relationships with hundreds of clients across the US and have earned a reputation within the healthcare industry for delivering exceptional customer service to employees and clients.
Our rapid growth has led to an expansion of our organization. We are currently seeking a Selling Branch Manager to join our team in Phoenix.
The responsibilities of the Selling Branch Manager:
· Develop new business opportunities and capture additional market share throughout Houston Metro area
· Client relationship development and management
· Demonstrate problem solving and closing abilities
· Personnel management and schedule organization for internal employees
· Consult with clients to manage conflicts and deliver staffing solutions.
· Manage and lead internal staff toward a path of constant customer-focus, a unified purpose, and an aligned team effort to achieve profitability and continued long-term growth.
· Collaboration with Director of Operations on Business Plan Development of Branch Operations, P/L’s, and Marketing Strategies aligned with Integrated Company Goals.
· Manage Quarterly Budgets
· Ensure that sales and staffing goals meet or exceed monthly and quarterly quotas.
· Generate weekly written reports to Employer containing information regarding new hires, sales calls, and office expenses.
· Present a professional business office environment and appearance.
· Identify opportunities in market and build long-term client relationships with strategic accounts.
We invite you to join our fast paced culture where you can demonstrate your leadership capabilities, interpersonal skills, and your desire to grow your career. A successful Selling Branch Manager will be an A-player, honest, aggressive, detail oriented, able to work independently and in a team environment. Proven ability in sales is critical and strong communication skills are essential.
We offer a comprehensive compensation package that includes salary pay, an aggressive commission plan, quarterly bonus programs, and full benefits.
65-70K base + monthly commission + annual bonus
Healthcare Sales, Branch Management, Account Management, People leadership, Agency Sales, Nurse Recruiting
· Exceptional ability to work with and influence people through a highly developed interpersonal style.
· Minimum of 4 years of management experience, preferably in staffing and/or healthcare.
· Minimum of 5 years of sales/customer service experience.
· Bachelor degree preferred.
· Ability to adapt, influence, and gain trust in any environment.
· Demonstration of exceeding production goals
- Knowledge of the healthcare industry preferred
- Experience in relationship management and business development
- Self-directed and detail-oriented
- Excellent communication skills
Resolve Customer Issue