Work as an industry leader in safety, cost efficiencies, ethical treatment of employees and customers.
Advance leadership skills with training and mentoring on the job. We are looking for growth oriented talent to contribute and grow out market share in the Georgia.
Asphalt Paving Foreman and or Superintendent needed for asphalt paving projects in Georgia for work on city, county and Dept. of Transportation streets, road, and highways.
Requirements for Paving Foremen and Paving Superintendents:
- Minimum of 5 years management of crews constructing road, street and or highway asphalt paving
- Strong references in regards to communication, administration and management skills
- Strong knowledge of asphalt paving and asphalt paving machines
- some knowledge of project administration in the field; Excel, Primavera and Word preferred
- strong commitment to quality production and employee professional growth
Complete compensation package including hourly/salary, benefits, bonus, 401K, relocation, per diem etc.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, ethnicity, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, pregnancy, genetic information, immigration status, disability or, if applicable, veteran status, or any other basis protected by all applicable laws.