To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Madison, GA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Automotive Technician / Automotive Mechanic
Chrysler Dealer • Madison, GA
Posted 22 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
All Levels of Technicians needed at Louie Herron Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram in Madison, GA
Do you NEED to put your talent to work?
We need you, and your expertise.
Single point owner - no corporate offices to answer to, no being judged by someone that doesn’t know you or how hard you work or your level of dedication to your craft and level of commitment to doing the job RIGHT.
- Service advisors that can sell.
- Parts personnel capable of making the right part happen when you need it.
- An owner who just LOVES the Service and Parts business.
- Paid technician training for all levels of certification.
- Level 2 and 3 Chrysler technicians can expect the best pay plan and benefits.
- Perform work specified on maintenance and repair orders with efficiency and in accordance with dealership and/or Mopar standards
- Diagnose and repair vehicle automotive systems including engine, transmission, electrical, steering, suspension, braking, air conditioning, etc. to specification
- Provide labor and time estimates for additional automotive repairs
- Explain mechanical diagnoses and required repairs in a non-technical manner to service advisors and customers
- Continuously learn new technical information and techniques in formal training sessions in order to stay abreast with rapidly changing technology.
- Inspect and test new vehicles and recording findings so that necessary repairs can be made.
- Minimum of 2-5 years of experience as an automotive technician (automotive mechanic)
- Hold a valid driver’s license
- Team oriented, flexible and focused on maintaining a high level of customer service
- Working knowledge of shop equipment such as wheel and tire equipment, alignment system, diagnostic equipment, AC equipment, etc.)
Our benefits include:
• Health Insurance
• Prescription Coverage
• Life Insurance
• Disability Coverage
• Dental Coverage
• Vision Coverage
• Paid Vacation
• Paid Holidays
• Paid Sick Days
• Continued Paid Training
Contact Us For Details!