Stone is hiring for an entry level full time sales and marketing and management training position.
Apply now for Entry Level Territory Sales and Marketing Manage Positions for our Green Energy client!!
Stone is actively seeking a motivated Entry Level Sales and Marketing Leader to work on ground breaking Green Energy campaigns with our Business Development firm in Des Plaines. This innovative firm was founded by dedicated people looking to push the envelope, by using cost-effective branding campaigns and advertising strategies to make an impact on the environment, while providing the opportunity for advancement into a sales and marketing management role. Advancement and compensation are based upon an individual's performance.
As a progressive company in the sustainable energy industry, Stone continues to set the standard for excellence in customer acquisition and establishing a repeat customer base for clients. By providing personalized sales and marketing services to one of the most reputable green energy suppliers, this firm continues to increase the market shares of clients through proven sales and marketing strategies.
The Entry Level Sales and Marketing Leader position is a valued team member in the marketing and sales department. The position is considered entry level to start, which includes training and a comprehensive overview of basic sales and marketing strategy, promotional techniques, visual merchandising and consumer market research. After successful completion of the program, an individual would be considered a team leads in the sales and marketing department.
Sales and Marketing Leader Day to Day:
- Assisting in the daily growth and development of assigned campaigns
- One on one sales based interaction with customers
- Assisting with efforts of customer acquisition and retention
- Expertly managing the needs of external customers
- Developing strong leadership and interpersonal skills
- Build brand recognition through local events and experiential marketing
- Strategize, execute and manage with the Brand Ambassador teams
- Interact and communicate with customers
- Conduct lead generation and maintain and develop a client base for our clients
People from all backgrounds seeking part time or full time opportunities in the following areas are encouraged to inquire about our program: sales, customer service, sales representative, internships, communications, sales manager, admin, entry level sales, customer service, manager, marketing, sales account executive, entry level green energy sales, entry level sales account executive
Sales and Marketing Leader position Requirements:
- The management team prides themselves on recognizing top performance, integrity, and a winning mindset for continual internal promotions.
- If you possess a passion for marketing and sales or retail and would enjoy learning how to manage the varying dimensions of a business, this position could be an excellent fit!
- Must be able to work full time hours (internships also available for students and grads)
- Ability to excel in unsupervised individual assignments as well as with a team
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Must be able to work in an energetic, fast paced environment.
- Self-starter, creative thinker, problem solver
**This position is ENTRY LEVEL and FULL TIME
Customer Acquisition Management