Position located in Canton, GA
Experienced Transmission Technician
**Relocation assistance and potential sign-on bonus for right candidates!**
Are you an A-player looking for a new place to call "home"? Are you a factory-trained technician that's looking for a change? Then Shottenkirk Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram in Canton, GA is the place for you!!
- Perform work specified on maintenance and repair orders with efficiency and in accordance with dealership and/or Mopar standards
- Disassemble, diagnose and repair vehicle transmission
- Cleaning and inspection of all parts
- Provide labor and time estimates for additional automotive repairs
- Explain mechanical diagnoses and required repairs in a non-technical manner to service advisors and customers
- Continuously learn new technical information and techniques in formal training sessions in order to stay abreast with rapidly changing technology.
- Inspect and test new vehicles and recording findings so that necessary repairs can be made.
As a Transmission Technician (Automotive Mechanic), you will be experienced and aware of the latest automotive technologies and be a persistent problem solver. We have determined some factors that may enable your success as an Automotive Technician:
- Must have some level of instructor led automotive training (e.g. high school automotive, vocational, college, technical school, OEM, etc.)
- Team oriented, flexible and focused on maintaining a high level of customer service
- Must have working knowledge of shop equipment
- Must have a valid driver’s license
- Performance Based pay plans and bonuses
- Flat Rate based on experience and certifications
- Full benefits package
- Paid vacation and holidays
- Paid training
- Reimbursement for ASE Certification testing
- Paid uniforms
- Flexible Scheduling
- Employee Vehicle Purchase Plan
- Tool Purchase Assistance Program
- $1.2 million Parts inventory
- Supportive Parts Department staff
- And more...
See what Shottenkirk CDJR has to offer you!