To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Long Beach, CA
- Phone:: 858-675-9241
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
RN NURSING SUPERVISOR
Aurora Behavioral Health Care San Diego • Long Beach, CA
Posted 12 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Join our team at Aurora Behavioral Health Care! We are a national leader in Inpatient and Outpatient psychiatric care, providing a full range of high-quality and cost-effective services. Due to our continued growth, we are currently seeking experienced RNs to work as a full time nursing supervisor to oversee hospital function.
As a Nursing Supervisor you must be self-motivated, quick-thinking, and committed to quality patient care. You should also have a passion for teaching so that you can more effectively educate patients and their families. It is also important that you have excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills and the ability to interact with patients and their families in an empathetic and professional manner.
This is a great opportunity for you to treat a diverse patient population with a wide variety of diagnoses in the environment. From caregiving, to advising and educating patients and their families, you will provide your patients with the best in personalized nursing care. If you have a true passion for providing patients with unparalleled behavioral health care and if you meet our qualifications, we want to talk with you. Contact us today!
As a RN Nursing Supervisor, you will oversee hospital function on your assigned shift.
Your specific duties for this role will include:
- Supervising all nursing staff on your assigned shift
- Ensuring that staffing levels are maintained for your shift and the oncoming shift
- Ensuring that patients are properly taken care of and all hospital policies and procedures are implemented and followed by staff.
- Providing care to patients according to the established plan of care as needed
- Assisting with orientation of new staff
- Providing feedback and/or counseling to nursing staff when appropriate.
- Working collaboratively with other departments
- Facilitating patient admissions in a timely manner
- Completing all record reports which include but are not limited to incident reports, quality monitoring, employee injury reports and/or employee performance reports.
- Participating in the ABHC in-service program