To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Lumber Bridge, NC 28357
- Matthew Sherrill
- Phone: 910-633-5347
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Sales Representative – Independent Sales Agent
UnitedHealthcare Medicare Solutions • Lumber Bridge, NC
Posted 19 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
The Medicare population is one of the fastest growing market segments in health care, and UnitedHealthcare is one of the largest businesses in the nation dedicated to serving Medicare beneficiaries’ unique health care coverage needs. Join a team dedicated to finding bold new ways to proactively help improve the health and quality of life of our Medicare clients. You'll find a wealth of dynamic opportunities to grow and develop your business.
Medicare can be a very challenging system to navigate. That’s why we’re putting a team of independent business owners into this growing community of Medicare beneficiaries to help them sort through their choices and decide on the best way to protect their health. UnitedHealthcare is dedicated to developing agents as they become subject matter experts in the Medicare space. Teaming up with UnitedHealthcare puts you into business with a strong partner and the only Medicare Advantage plan that carries the AARP name. Run your own business with the tools, purchasing power and resources of a Fortune 6 company.
The Independent Career Agent is responsible for educating Medicare beneficiaries in the community on Medicare options and helping them make informed decisions regarding which plan is most appropriate for their needs. An ideal candidate will have a passion for helping the aging and disabled community, confidence to work within their community as a subject matter expert, the ability to quickly learn a new industry with high compliance and ethical standards and the motivation to work in an exceptional sales environment.
- Professional motivated self-starter looking for a long-term career move into individual sales
- Ability to work within a commission-only sales team environment
- Compassionate individual with a passion for helping the senior and disabled population make challenging healthcare decisions. Ethical behavior and integrity is required.
- Dedication to local and national training to become an industry expert abiding by UnitedHealthcare and CMS compliance standards
- Current state health insurance license or willingness to license within 30 days of contract offer
- 2+ years Sales, Marketing, Teaching, Social Work, Medicare/Medicaid or other Healthcare experience preferred
- Experience in business planning, sales strategy and market analysis
- Portfolio sales experience
- Experience in networking within the community
- Multi lingual individuals are encouraged to apply
related keywords: salesperson, salesman, saleswoman, selling, sales, insurance, 1099, independent, selling, policy, insurance agent, insurance rep, insurance salesman, insurance salesperson, opportunity, business development, healthcare, health care, social worker, volunteer, caregiver, CNA, nurse, medical nterpreter, translator, homecare, Teacher, Senior Services, Health and Human Services, medicare, medicaid, account executive, sales rep, sales agent, sales associate, health care, healthcare, l&h, life and health, life & health, health and life, health & life