To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Bayonne, NJ
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
HUMAN RESOURCES SPECIALIST
United States Army • Bayonne, NJ
Posted 9 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
A human resources specialist is responsible for providing support that affects Soldiers’ overall welfare and well-being while assisting leaders with keeping Soldiers combat-ready and effective.JOB DUTIES
- Assist on all human resource support matters
- Oversight of all strength management and strength distribution actions
- Responsible for the readiness, health and welfare of all Soldiers.
- Postal and personnel accountability support
- Maintain emergency notification data
Those who want to serve must first take the Armed Services Vocational Aptitude Battery, a series of tests that helps you better understand your strengths and identify which Army jobs are best for you.TRAINING
Job training for human resources specialist begins with 10 weeks of Basic Combat Training and nine weeks of Advanced Individual Training with on-the-job instructions on human resource systems. Part of this time is spent in the classroom and part in the field.
Additional training opportunities will be available based on the type of unit you are assigned to, including (but not limited to) postal operations, airborne or air assault school.
- Aptitude for English and business administration
- Able to follow detailed orders
- Sound people skills