RoadRunner Freight is looking for LTL LOCAL CDL A Owner Operator Drivers! If you want to make a lot of money driving for one of the largest transportation companies in the US, then WE WANT YOU!
We offer Owner Operators:
- Tractor-Trailer AND Straight Truck Opportunities
- DAILY Home Time
- Consistent Steady Freight
- High Weekly Settlements
- Excellent Contractor Support
- BIG Fuel Discounts
- Health & Medical Plans Available
- 21 Years of Age
- At least 6 Months Tractor Trailer Experience
At Roadrunner Transportation Systems we are all about options. Our unique business model is designed to provide a variety of different load and routes to fit any lifestyle. CDL-A Owner Operator Truck Drivers are able to accelerate the growth of their business by taking full advantage of a partnership with us. Expect excellent revenue, incentives from the start, and stability you can count on.
Less than Truckload, More than Expected – APPLY TODAY!
Operate Wheeled Vehicle
Report Mechanical Failure
Based on Job Title, Location and Skills
See the next step in your career
Apply to this job.
Think you're the perfect candidate?
Job ID: Freight Local
privacy and protection,
when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder
Terms and Conditions
for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the
Terms and Conditions
and both meet and comply with their provisions.
When it comes to helping our team members build a highly successful career in the transportation and logistics industry, Roadrunner Transportation Systems is committed to going to the extra mile!
Our people-focused philosophy supports service excellence and fuels innovation by emphasizing honesty and friendliness. As a leading provider of supply chain, logistics and transportation solutions for customers around the world, Roadrunner Transportation Systems can offer numerous career paths for new team members. We are constantly searching for knowledgeable, flexible and collaborative individuals to support our growing company.
As an equal opportunity employer that supports a diverse, drug-free workplace environment, Roadrunner Transportation Systems is a company that treats its team members with the utmost respect and integrity. Take advantage of competitive compensation, on-the-job education and training as well as numerous opportunities for advancement.
Roadrunner Truckload is comprised of the following operating companies:
View the full profile
- Bruenger Transport: A nationwide provider of refrigerated truckload services based in Wichita, Kansas.
- R&M Transportation: A nationwide provider of refrigerated truckload services based in Omaha, NE.
- D&E Transport: A specialized flatbed carrier with nationwide services focused on steel, lumber, food and agricultural products located in Clearwater, Minnesota.
- Roadrunner Intermodal Services: A nationwide provider of intermodal and ocean dray transportation.
- Sargent: Refrigerated and dry van transportation/logistics services nationwide.
- Morgan Southern: A dry van truckload and related services provider nationwide
- CTW: Provider of refrigerated and logistics services primarily servicing the entire east coast