To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Atlanta, GA
- Rhonda merchant
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Main Event Entertainment • Atlanta, GA
Posted 2 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Main Event Entertainment is a fast growing Dallas-based company founded in 1998, operating family entertainment centers in the southern US. The company's high energy, high volume facilities range in size from 50,000 to 75,000 square feet and host a variety of attractions that appeal to people of all ages.
Guests can enjoy bowling, billiards, laser tag, ropes courses, glow golf, bocce ball, rock climbing, or choose from hundreds of interactive amusement games. Our multi-venue family entertainment centers feature full service restaurants and bars as well as fast casual restaurant offerings, great food and much more in a fun, clean and comfortable environment.
- Take, prepare and serve all bar orders for beverages and/or food placed by guests and servers
- Personally welcome each guest within 30 seconds, communicate with them and make them feel appreciated
- Mix ingredients such as liquor, soda, water, sugar and bitters to prepare cocktails and other drinks
- Maintain the cleanliness of the bar glasses, utensils, bar equipment, bar and billiard areas
- Perform all applicable opening, mid-day or closing preparation, cleaning and maintenance duties according to the requirements of your shift
- Issue billiard tables and shuffleboard
- Peform duties of Server, in a back-up function as needed
- Perform other duties as assigned and/or directed by Company management
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Alcohol Seller/Server Certified
- Minimum of 6 months prior job experience with cash handling and customer interaction responsibilities is preferred
- Basic math, money handling, reading skills
- Basic knowledge of beer, wine and spirits and be familiar with standard drink recipes
- Attention to detail, strong organizational ability; ability to work under pressure amid distractions and interruptions
- Possess good customer relations abilities, outgoing and friendly manner, courteous and cooperative attitude, team oriented
- Knowledge of food and beverage specifications and workplace safety procedures
- Well groomed and neat appearance
- Successful completion of
Main Event Entertainment Alcohol Awareness Test
Main Event Entertainment is an Equal Opportunity Employer