To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Papillion, NE 68133
- Apply Via CareerBuilder
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Auto Sales Representative (Ford Automotive Sales)
Baxter Ford • Papillion, NE
Posted 16 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
AUTOMOTIVE SALES / AUTO SALES REPRESENTATIVES
Ford auto sales are increasing – and now is the perfect time to consider a career in auto sales with:
Baxter Ford, a division of Baxter Auto -THE LARGEST DEALER GROUP IN NEBRASKA
EARN $75,000 YOUR FIRST YEAR! GUARANTEED INCOME DURING 90 DAY TRAINING!
NO EXPERIENCE NECESSARY!
Apply to be a member of our automotive sales representative team today!
- Entry Level Sales Representatives spend time with customers to determine their needs and discusses vehicle options
- Entry Level Sales Representatives commit to becoming an auto sales expert and gain in-depth knowledge of Ford vehicles and technology
- Entry Level Sales Representatives test drive vehicles to demonstrate industry leading features
- Complete quotes and explain financing options
- Follow up with prospective customers and return email / voicemail
- Support on-line customers by setting appointments
- Follow up with existing customers to confirm their satisfaction and generate leads
If you are experienced in giving exceptional customer service, have the drive to earn unlimited income and want to build a career working as a sales representative with exciting new products, we look forward to talking with you.
The ideal Entry Level Sales Representative candidate must have a strong desire to succeed. Our automotive sales representatives come from a variety of backgrounds and industries. You don’t have to have automotive sales experience to be successful but you should have experience providing exceptional customer service and previous sales experience is a plus.
- Prior experience working with customers and providing an exceptional experience
- Sales including inside sales, outside sales, or retail sales is a plus
- Steady work history and the commitment to starting a new career
- Outgoing personality with expertise at developing relationships (i.e., a “people person")
- Basic MS Office knowledge; computer software and internet proficiency
- Excellent appearance, verbal/written communication, strong negotiation and presentation skills
- Must possess the ability to ask for the sale and follow through
- Valid U.S. Driver's license
At Baxter Ford, we are committed to providing an exceptional consumer experience and we know that starts with our most valuable resource – our employees. If you want to work in an environment where customer service is our passion and you have unlimited earning potential, a career as an automotive sales representative may be for you!
- Salary Paid Training
- 5 day workweek
- Flexible Schedule – We close at 7 pm on weekdays and 4 pm on Saturdays
- Health Insurance
- Paid Vacation
- Family owned dealership
- Ongoing Ford Motor Company training and certifications