To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Hartford, CT 06415
- Apply via CareerBuilder
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Automotive Sales Representative / Automotive Sales Consultant
Bertera Subaru of Hartford • Hartford, CT
Posted 14 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Bertera Subaru of Hartford is seeking only the BEST for their elite sales force. We are a high volume Import store, selling 200-300 vehicles per month on average!
Our Business Development Center supports the sales team with Sales leads and appointments.
Six-figure earning potential, outstanding bonus structure and benefits. If you think you have what it takes – APPLY TODAY!
- Sales Representatives complete extensive training regarding the product line.
- As a Sales Representative, you will spend time with customers to determine their needs and discusses vehicle options
- Sales Representatives test drive vehicles to demonstrate automotive features
- Sales Representatives will complete quotes, return email/voicemail, other administrative functions to include running credit applications and processing transaction paperwork
- Support on-line customers through our eSales office
- Follow up with existing and potential customers to generate leads and close sales
Automotive sales experience isn’t necessary to be successful but you should have previous sales experience.
- Automotive sales experience is a plus, inside sales or outside sales is required
- Steady work history and the commitment to starting a new career
- Outgoing personality with expertise at developing relationships (i.e., a “people person")
- Basic MS Office knowledge; computer software and internet proficiency
- Excellent appearance, verbal/written communication, strong negotiation and presentation skills
- Must possess the ability to ask for the sale and follow through
- Valid U.S. Driver's license
Bertera Subaru’s Commitment To You:
- Huge Earning Potential
- Paid Training
- Full Benefits Package
- 401(k) with match
- Paid Time Off
- Family Owned Since 1937
- State of the Art facility
- Experienced and progressive management staff!
- Room For Advancement – We Invest In Your Future!
- A Professional And Respectful Work Environment