To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Griffin, GA
- Apply Via CareerBuilder
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Quick Lane Auto Tech / Lube Automotive Technician / Automotive Mechanic
Speedway Ford • Griffin, GA
Posted 7 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Ford auto sales are increasing – and now is the perfect time to begin your automotive technician career with Speedway Ford in Griffin, GA.
**Candidates must be willing to relocate to the Griffin/Atlanta Area, GA. (Driving Distance)**
- Quick Lane Automotive Technicians (Lube Techs) perform work specified on maintenance and repair orders with efficiency and in accordance with dealership and/or Ford standards
- Quick Lane Automotive Technicians (Lube Techs) diagnose and repair vehicle automotive systems including flushes, oil changes, tire rotations, etc.
- Quick Lane Automotive Technicians (Lube Techs) provide labor and time estimates for additional automotive repairs
- Quick Lane Automotive Technicians (Lube Techs) explain mechanical diagnoses and required repairs in a non-technical manner to service advisors and customers
- Continuously learn new technical information and techniques in formal training sessions in order to stay abreast with rapidly changing technology.
- Inspect and test new vehicles and recording findings so that necessary repairs can be made.
As an Automotive Quick Lane Automotive Technician (Lube Tech), you will be experienced and aware of the latest automotive technologies and be a persistent problem solver. We have determined some factors that may enable your success as an Automotive Technician:
- Must have 1 year of previous lube tech experience
- Hold a valid driver’s license
- Team oriented, flexible and focused on maintaining a high level of customer service
- Working knowledge of shop equipment such as wheel and tire equipment, alignment system, diagnostic equipment, AC equipment, etc.)