To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Princeton, NJ
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Automotive Sales Consultant (Salary, Incentives & Bonuses)
AutoLenders • Princeton, NJ
Posted 8 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Does selling come naturally to you? Auto Lenders is looking for an experienced automotive Sales Consultant who can make the sale, and then successfully complete follow-up and post-sale, too! Do well and you’ll have a great future here because the sky’s the limit.
Auto Lenders isn’t your typical car dealership. In fact, “dealership" is a bad word around here. We offer a no-haggle, no-hassle business model where quality and customer service are key. It’s no wonder we’re the largest pre-owned auto dealer in New Jersey, with 7 locations!
Sound good? The optimal candidate should have previous automotive sales experience and exceptional communication skills. For that, you’ll get:
- Competitive Salary
- Signing Bonus for Experienced Automotive Sales Consultants
- Monthly Incentives
- Monthly Bonuses
- Annual Performance-Based Bonus
- Annual Performance-Based Salary Increase
- Health, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance Benefits
- 401k with a Company Match
- Generous Paid Time Off Program
The Sales Consultant position at Auto Lenders is the most important position in the organization and interacts with all levels of store and corporate management:
- Proactively greet customers and assist them through the car buying process from start to finish.
- Provide customers with an optimal car buying experience, by providing a high level of customer experience and pre- and post-sale customer service.
- Thoroughly address customers’ questions (vehicles, financing, certification, etc.), guide customers to vehicles that fit their needs, qualify the customers and obtain their contact information.
- Organize, follow-up and manage all walk-in customers and internet leads.
- Directly work with the store’s General and Business Manager for sales support and guidance throughout the car buying process.
- Motivated, organized, and driven professional with the passion to advance their career.
- High level of energy and conviction to operate in a fast-paced and challenging environment.
- Passion for the business and role they play in a successful organization.
- Previous automotive sales experience REQUIRED.