To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Chicago, IL
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Sales Representative- Territory manager
Kitchen Kompact • Chicago, IL
Posted 14 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Kitchen Kompact is looking for a highly driven, results oriented Territory Manager to help us grow our distribution network in Northern Illinois, Wisconsin and Minnesota.
Kitchen Kompact’s humble beginnings started in 1937, we are now one of the largest cabinet assembly facilities in the US serving a network of Distributors throughout the United States. Our clients rely on our innovation, stability and no-nonsense approach to business to help everyone win. With a product line representing 75% of the industry we know we can’t be everything to everyone. Instead, we focus solely on our expertise which allows for long term relationships with our distributor base.
We are looking for an entrepreneurial minded candidate who loves to sell, solve problems and understands the importance of taking care of current customers while finding new business opportunities.
You must have prior success selling a product in a competitive industry, preferably building materials. Candidates with the following experience should apply:
Sales Representative—Territory Manager—Sales Associate—Account Executive—Business Development Manager—Account Manager—Territory Sales Manager—Account Manager—Business Development Representative—Regional Sales Manager—Sales Manager—District Sales Manager—Outside Sales Representative
One must also:
• Be humble in their approach, yet relentless in their efforts to achieve their goals.
• Have a burning desire to not only improve themselves but also improve the sales culture of the company.
• Be able to have conversations with potential customers around financials and gross profit.
• Have strong levels of responsibility and be highly coachable and trainable.
• Be able to create and implement programs that help drive revenue.
• Be a fanatic of time management and understand how to juggle everything from prospecting to taking care of current clients.
• Be able to quickly build trust and establish long term relationships.
• Understand how to use Technology to your advantage.
Experience in selling building materials to wholesalers or a distribution network preferred. Experience in selling Cabinetry a BONUS.
You must have previous income of $100,000 to apply with a desire and commitment to earn more.
Candidates with the following experience should apply: